Friday, July 27, 2007

My Mistakes part 1

ok, I'm actualy busy with my study, because of the exam. So I think I'll just write some short posts.

this is my biggest mistake I've ever made with adsense:

I wasn't not taking adsense seriously! BIG MISTAKE.

I'm not writing every day. I should, but I don't... ckckck BIG MISTAKE.


I think I did it seriously (I always ask about adsense, watching some tutorials, reading some articles, etc) but it's not good enough. I have to write everyday.

Why? because I write blog! It's not a site with much content in it. It's not a forum with members who write the content. But I write the content all by myself (I hate copy-pasting, so I don't do it (I think you guys shouldn't do it too))

I need traffic to increase my earning (since my PPC is just about 0,01 to 0,4 dollar). But I don't write every day. That makes people run away.

No comments: