Sunday, July 29, 2007

Why I Do AdSense

Phew. Those last 3 posts were exhausting. I’m now in mood for writing something motivating. Why am I so motivated with AdSense?

You know that I just got 0.57 dollar for the first month. It’s definitely horrible. But now I’m still adsensing my blog. Why? And why did I choose to adsense?

It started when I read some articles about adsense on an Indonesian site, Ilmu Komputer.com (http://www.ilmukomputer.com) (English: Computer Knowledge). At that time I already knew about adsense, but I’m not really interested. But the articles change my mind!

I’m now in Germany. I’m provided with internet, 24/7 (it’s not like in my country, which internet is so limited (limited bandwidth, limited speed, and limited quota) and very expensive). It would be somewhat stupid if I don’t take advantage of it.

But why am I so motivated? Now, there are only 2 things in this world that can make me motivated: Girl and money. Of course, in this case it’s the money.

Quoting ilmukomputer.com,

“Di Indonesia sendiri, sudah ada beberapa orang yang meraih komisi diatas 10.000 dolar per bulan, yang dapat ribuan dolar sudah banyak, apalagi yang cuma ratusan.”

(English: In Indonesia, there are some people who get 5 digits commission. There are a lot of people who get 4 digits commission. 3 digits commission is out of question)

Wow.. 3 digits.. 4 digits.. 5 digits..

I like money. You like it too, don’t you?

But I know, it wouldn’t be that easy. Nothing’s instant. Well, there are instant noodle, instant rice, and instant porridge. But this time it’s not instant.

Before I started adsense, I was looking for some articles related to adsense. I want to be ready when I start it. Then I saw this picture from an Indonesian site, Cosa Aranda.com (http://www.cosaaranda.com/)



As you can see, until the 3rd month, the revenue didn’t even reach 100 dollar! But you can see the next months. Wow! On the 6th month it almost reached 1,400 dollar!

So, it’s not instant! It requires hard work! (But I am undeniably special case, because I’m so lazy and lack of luck. For me, it requires extra hard work^^)

It’s not instant! But if you like money, you should go for it!

1 comment:

cosa said...

I got $0.24 on my 1st month :)