Friday, September 21, 2007

AdSense for Mobile


I was doing my daily adsense checking.. as I thought, I'm a noob, and I only got 2 click.. man.. it's frustrating..

But I saw something new that I never saw before. A new program by adsense: AdSense for Mobile..

What the hell is AdSense for Mobile?!?

I don't know.. It's my first time seeing this.

When I click the link, we can see the details about this program:

Enhance your mobile website - and your profits - with targeted ads from Google.

-Gain exposure to the large and growing number of mobile advertisers.
-Readers will find our precisely targeted ads relevant and useful.
-Finally unlock the full revenue potential of your mobile site by displaying Google ads.



That was what google said.. I'm not so sure about what it said, but I think it means we can put some ads on the page that could be accessed by mobile phone.

But how do we have a mobile website??

I have no idea.. but this is what google said:

We should rewrite our page with languages that mobile phone can read such as XHTML, WML, and CHTML. And of course wh sould rearrange the layout, so that it can be displayed properly on the mobile phone

plus, we need to develop the site with PHP or ASP. We should change the .htm files into .php files. Then we should copy paste the PHP snippet, so that the ads will appear.


Understand?

You know I don't.

But if you understand already, you should be happy then^^.
If you don't understand, learn those languages then^^

1 comment:

Jhon said...

i think it,s a great news
http://www.goldbar.net/ua/link.php?affID=arslan220_gb1