Friday, September 14, 2007

Frustrating Moment


Sorry guys, this time I'm not gonna give you tips, tricks, and all other stuff.

To be honest with you, I'm quite desperate right now. Why? I have not enough backlinks. I still have no Page Rank. Zero. none.

I know, I know.. Im not being patient right now, and that's not good.

On the other day, I posted something that might get me back link, it's the link bait.

But the thing is, right now, I haven't got much traffic, and I'm also lack of article too.

The probability that people will link back to me is somewhat low.

But if you think I'm gonna give up. Hell no! I'm not a quitter. I'm not a loser.


So, my target right now is, to get backlinks as many as possible, and get my first page rank.

I was just submitting my article to ezine, about the click exchange. So I hope it's gonna work.

And I'm not about to look for another methods to get backlinks.

Link Exchange? hmm... actually, it's a good idea. But without page rank? I don't know. I think I should first learn about the formula of the page rank, to know if it's gonna work.


Hey, what are you expecting? I'm a noob.

No comments: