Thursday, August 30, 2007

content that will last and be read


I know I have told you what content you should make before, but I forgot something to tell you.

-Most professional blogger have multiple blog to write. Of course he should write it (Don’t copy paste another’s writing! I’ll tell you why). But imagine that you should write 100 posts (20 blogs, 5 each) every week. Let’s cut Saturday and Sunday. That means you have just 5 days. And every day you should write 20 posts.





I myself need 15 minutes to 1 hour to create just 1 post. It will be very time consuming. +If you want people to keep reading your blog, you should do this all over the time. You’ll never be able to get passive income.

The solution: Write post that will last!

Write post that people want to read all the time. You create 5 to 10 blog. Write every day! Until the blog has 30 posts, create a new blog. It will be fine if you don’t write the old blog, because you created posts that will last. But once in a time (once or twice a week), you could update it, so that your regular reader could enjoy your blog.

But it's also important to write something warm and new, so that people will look for it.



-Write what people want to read! There are so many blogs that always talking about their life, their boyfriend/girlfriend, their classmates, etc. I myself will not bother to read it. Why should I care about their classmates??

Ok, it’s not wrong if you write like that. But it can’t be monetized. People who will read it are only your friends and your family.

Write what people want to read! Write content with useful information!

No comments: